- We hope that Government Guidelines will allow us to open for holiday guests from July 4 2020
- Dyer’s Cottage is available now for essential workers working locally and other specified people. Please ask us if you may be eligible.
- We have amended our payment system and now ask for final payment just 4 weeks before arrival.
- If you book to stay at Dyer’s Cottage and subsequently are unable to stay due to our closure by the government (Lockdown) or travel restrictions being imposed on our area, we will arrange for you to transfer payment made to a future date for the same number of days in the same price band or receive a refund minus administration/banking costs incurred.
- We have had many compliments on our cleaning standards but have commited to follow government guidance on cleaning and are applying for recognition of this. To allow for super cleaning, we intend to leave a 30 hour void between one guests’ departure and the arrival of the next.
- We ask guests to take responsibility during their stay in that they should remove outdoor shoes on arrival and (1) bring a pair of house shoes/slippers (2) Be able to bring their own bed linen, towels, pillows and duvets if preferred (3) If guests decide to use ours, we ask that we know a week in advance of arrival. We will continue to launder pillow, mattress and duvet protectors as standard but ask that guests remove the used bed linen, towels and bathmat and place them in a black bag from under the kitchen sink before departure.
- Do not travel to Dyer’s Cottage if you feel unwell. Our standard terms and conditions will apply and it is therefore VITAL that you take out travel insurance on booking.
- If you feel unwell during your stay, or receive a call from Test and Trace, we expect your group to immediately leave the property, return home and inform the owners.
Please follow and like us: